DFP Customizations

  • Thread starter Thread starter nismo4life
  • 1 comments
  • 434 views
Messages
357
I was driving with my dfp and ive noticed that you cant really palm the wheel...or you will burn the **** out of your hand...i was just wondering if any of you did any mods to your wheel, like somehow put on a different shift knob, pedal covers....wheel wrap.....or if you have eletcrical mods....i think i saw someone here completely rewired and built a shifter....but yea just post pics...
 
nismo4life
I was driving with my dfp and ive noticed that you cant really palm the wheel...or you will burn the **** out of your hand...i was just wondering if any of you did any mods to your wheel, like somehow put on a different shift knob, pedal covers....wheel wrap.....or if you have eletcrical mods....i think i saw someone here completely rewired and built a shifter....but yea just post pics...

Talk to Nurburgring. He's the king of wheel modification. He has a wooden wheel, and some crazy stuff I can't even explain.
 
Back