DFP no power to motor? psu works.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi, I am currently looking through many interesting posts on here. I recently found sometime to get my PS3 out and the Logitech Driving Force Pro. I plugged it in using the original Logitech power supply. Connected the USB and pedals. No movement from the steering wheel. The left light flashes, Right light solid.
I got a multimeter and tested the power supply - 24v read. I opened up the steering wheel and notice that the bottom sensor is touched like a well watched video says it has to be. The optical sensor looks fine and so does the wheel.
I measured the inside of power input and 24v - also 24v into board. I can read 24v on the capacitor? right in front of the input - that is my electronic knowledge.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I hadn't thought about doing that because I thought it was just for the PS3 - same thing.
The PC Beeps as it recognizes it and then successfully installs the driver, at that point the left light begins to blink and the right light is on solid.
Something on the main circuit board has probably gone. Thinking of just running two wires direct to the motor to see if it does anything - bad idea?

I hadn't thought about doing that because I thought it was just for the PS3 - same thing.
The PC Beeps as it recognizes it and then successfully installs the driver, at that point the left light begins to blink and the right light is on solid.
Something on the main circuit board has probably gone. Thinking of just running two wires direct to the motor to see if it does anything - bad idea?

I am also facing the same issue, and have tried that, but it only moves the FFB motor, without any logic whatsoever, still interested in a possible fix for the problem tho, that's why i'm bumping it

Back