DFP off centre (to the left), is there a fix?

• Thread starter Niels
  • 0 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
snorretik
Ok so I know it's a DFP. A DFP is old. I got it when it was still new together with GT4. Had it replaced once for a brand new one (free replacement because of an error with the pedals).

But anyway... I bought GT5 a week ago. Got my old DFP out again. It was still good I thought. Tested it out on LFS first before buying GT5.

But I've been noticing something annoying now. It feels like when I turn to the right, the FF almost immediatly kicks in. Perhaps too soon. And when I turn left I'm just sure it's not that strong. And it annoys my because I basically feel like I'm crabbing sideways that way. I'm not though. But there's constantly something pushing me to the left (right force feedback).

Sadly I tried recalibrating it but it doesn't go away. It's like a tiny itch... wich is just too annoying to ignore. Now I tried with LFS again and it's there as well.

It's a shame... I am not ready to buy another racing wheel. And now I regret buying GT5 if it doesn't go away. I already do tbh because I don't think there's much hope. It has gotten old I guess :(

Still, anyone have any tips?

Back