Pre-Qualifying is complete, field is set for next weeks 400km race. Thank you and Congrats to everyone that put forth the effort to set a time.
Note: Car #74 of @Er_pachito during his attempt in Session 1 suffered internet failure and could not get repaired to make a Hardship session, based on the effort to at least try to set a time he will be allowed to compete in next week's event but will start at the rear of the field.
@Dylan and @john_ydg Race will use the in game rolling start feature with no pace lap. Tires are still up in the air about what we will be using, I will be finalizing compounds used for the race later today, as far as the race start, you will start on the compound you set your fastest lap in Race day qualifying with. Pre-Qualifying does not count in that aspect.
Hey Damon, I was hoping the internet was going to be sorted in my new place but I've had confirmation today that I won't be switched on till next week!
I'm sorry to mess you around dude but I'm going to have to pull out
Hey Damon, I was hoping the internet was going to be sorted in my new place but I've had confirmation today that I won't be switched on till next week!
I'm sorry to mess you around dude but I'm going to have to pull out
The time is almost here, and I cant be more pumped about it. Official Lobby settings are listed below for the event as well as this Sunday's Time Table for events. Time Table also includes the Larini 200 Gr.4 Support Race which registration is still open and will be extended till Saturday, November 28th to 5:00pm EST
Livery submissions for this event have been extended to Saturday, November 29th at 10pm EST. Because you don't submit a livery, it does not mean you will not be allowed to race, but may require you to take a grid penalty for the start and lessen the likely hood of your entry being promoted on social media if it does not follow the stated guidelines as listed in the OP.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Race Day!
Sunday, November 29th, 2020
Larini 200 Gr.4 Support Race Lobby opens/Free Practice (8:00 Fine Weather) - 9:30am EST
Larini 200 Gr.4 Support Race Qualifying (13:00 Cloudy) - 9:45am EST (10 minute session)
Larini 200 Gr.4 Support Race Start (17:00 Clear) - 10:15am EST (200km - 38 laps)
Dragon Trail 400km Lobby opens/Free Practice (6:30 Clear) - 11:45am EST
Dragon Trail 400km Race Qualifying (10:00 Fine Weather) - 12:00pm EST (10 minute session)
I just commented in our DGC Team chat about this, but there's a high possibility I won't be racing. My mother's heater at her house just died today and I have to go do electrical work. Soooooooo ya may be one car short for GT3
Lobby will be opening shortly, make sure you add PSN Damon_Cuccia for access. Entry Update, due to an entry pulling out. @TNR_KING_FILO will be starting in his place.
Took a little longer that anticipated but its finally official. Results have been posted for the Dragon Trail 400km, @Freddude is you 2020 event Champion in his Starscream Enterprises Hyundai Genesis. Thank You to everyone that participated in the event, was a lot of work and orginization to get this event together and I personally cant wit to create the next event for DGC SimRacing. Thank you again to everybody that raced.
Lap 2/Sector 1 - #66 Causing a collision and forcing #2 off track - No Action
Lap 9/Sector 3 - #74 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 11/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 11/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 11/Sector 3 - #939 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 21/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 22/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 24/Sector 3 - #999 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 24/Sector 3 - #1 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 26/Sector 3 - #939 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 32/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 32/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 38/Sector 3 - #74 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 42/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 43/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 45/Sector 3 - #28 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 48/Sector 3 - #74 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 49/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 54/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 56/Sector 3 - #28 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 57/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 58/Sector 3 - #74 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 59/Sector 3 - #84 Causing a collision w/ #28 - 15 seconds
Lap 59/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 67/Sector 3 - #8 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 67/Sector 3 - #28 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 68/Sector 3 - #74 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 69/Sector 3 - #939 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Lap 69/Sector 3 - #72 Pit Entry Violation - 5 seconds
Thank you @damonc84 for once again hosting the event! It’s always good to step back from the real world and participate in a special event like the Dragon Trail 400KM! And hey, it’s a Top 5 for my first one! So VERY happy about that!