DGTR Danish GT Racing Club, New Members welcomeOpen 

• Thread starter Esco87
  • 19 comments
Denmark
Odense
mosendtner
Greetings to all Danes.

DGTR are a small community of Danish racers who are racing once a week at the moment. We are racing a wide range of cars and are looking to start up a new event, racing different one make touring cars. We are looking for new members to take part in our event and help the community grow and also ensure that we can run multiple series with enough participants to make it interesting. We offer an open invitation to any danes that would like to join what we hope will be the number 1 community in DK.

We are open to any skill level as long as you are prepared to have some fun and maybe even learn a thing or two while driving with us. We hope that with enough members we will be able to run multiple events, to suite as many people as possible. These events will be sorted into different types of racing at first but, with the right amount of participants it might be sorted into skill level. We only ask for Danish racers, as the main idea is to gather Danish drivers into a community, so all Danish GT fans van race each other. We race cleanly, fairly and have a lot of fun driving.

At the moment we are running a Summer racing series where we race different cars every week but on the 3rd of September we are starting our new Touring car series. Here we will be racing 3 different touring cars, in 6 race days. We anticipate at the moment that we will be driving, VW Scirocco TC, Acura NSX TC, and Chevrolet Camaro’69 TC. More information will be posted at a later stage.

As a pretty new community we have not raced that many events, but we have had a fair amount of participants to the races. We have been racing one make Clio Cup and we have done a season of GT300.

We primarily race on Wednesday evenings at 20.00 local time. We are open to suggestions on race days, and with the right amount of participants we should be able to put together a few different racing series and thereby more nights to race on.

We always listen to the members, and take in suggestions of how to make it a better experience for all, which also gives you a chance to have your saying and honest opinion on what type of series to run and on which days.

Almost all of us use microphones before and after the races, but please don’t use them during the races.

If you want more information about us and the community you are welcome to take a look at our web page www.danskgtracing.dk or simply post on the thread to state your interest.

We hope you would have some interest in joining our community and welcome you all for a fun time with DGTR.

See you in here or on track

Mos

So the Next series is planned.

Introducing the Touring Car Challenge.

The Challenge will host up to 16 drivers and will be held over 6 races, containing 3 different Touring Cars.

The cars will be the Acura NSX Race car, Scirocco Touring Car, and finally the Camaro '69 Race car.

We will start in the Scirocco and then go onto the NSX and finally the Camaro ends the series.

Tracks will be as follows;

Raceday 1: Tsukuba Circuit.

Raceday 2: Cape Ring Periphery

Raceday 3: Fuji Speedway

Raceday 4: Trial Mountain Regular

Raceday 5: Indianapolis Road Course

Raceday 6: Rome Reverse.

Each race evening will be held on Wednesdays at 20.00 local time and we will be racing 2 races each evening, a Sprint race and a main event. There will be a 10 min. quali for the first race, and the reverse result of the sprint race will decide the starting order for the main event.

The Series is set to start when we reach 10 participants (7 at the moment).

The setup for the races is Depletion set to very fast, free tyre choice, no HP upgrades other than an oil change. There will only be 2 sets of Soft tyres for each race.

Driving aids will be limited to TC and ABS. all other aids are off.

Penalties will be set to weak and the damage will be set to light.

Hope you guys are up for the challenge and if you are unsure of anything, simply ask.

See you guys on track.

Mos

Last edited:
Basically the Website is at the moment not up and running, I am looking into why it is shut down. So for the time being, we might have to move our events and everything else in the club over to this Thread or create Multiple threads for each series we want to do. I will have a meeting with Rallymorten and Assasins Fought, to get everything cleared as per what has to become of the club and how we want to run it.

Don't know yet, But has to be soon, hoping it can be during monday or tuesday evening if you are able to be there.

al`righty then , vi kørte ellers lige 3 afd igår , og sikke et hyleri IGEN , bare fordi jeg har har et super setup som jeg ikke har den fjerneste anelse om hvor jeg har fra hehe nr 2 var da kun 4 omgange bagud lol

Sounds like you were a bit bored then. Might have to sign up just to give you a little competition. Which class shall I sign up for, and is there a car that is to prefer. Personally I think the McLaren looks interesting. But seems quite underpowered.

Think we will have to move the meeting until tomorrow as I am not able to participate tonight.

hvis jeg var dig ville jeg nok vælge rx7 til gt300 , med mindre wolwo ikke hopper med igen , hvis han ikke gør det , så sku du nok ta og vælge supra gt500 som mig , den er droslet ned til gt300 klassen , 290bhp ;)

I will try to be there next week if i get home in time. My biggest concern about that series is that I in a lot of cases are not at home at that point, but I will look into it and if I find that I can attend more races I will submit to the series.

Back