DHS RACING dhsracing.simdif.com

• Thread starter Brandon R
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
brsoloman5000
2012-chevy-camaro-zl1-vs-2013-ford-shelby-gt500-front-view-2.jpg

DHS RACING is an American team and we are looking for new racers. We are also looking to start a league or join one. Current members are ps4 members brsoloman5000 and qrtintheshade. check out or website @dhsracing.simdif.com

Last edited:
There will be a group of us coming to pcars next week. Tiger enduros should be our thread so keep an eye out for it. Tiger puts together great events, hard events, and fun events! They will come in all diff shapes ans sizes. hope to c ya!

DHS RACING is an American team and we are looking for new racers. We are also looking to start a league or join one. Current members are ps4 members brsoloman5000 and qrtintheshade. check out or website at dhsracing.simdif.com
Also add the @ in front of ur website and it will create a link for us to click on!!

Also add the @ in front of ur website and it will create a link for us to click on!!
Sorry i think i gave u bad info for adding the link. If u add the @ infront of a name it will tag the person with a link. U will need to click on the little chain link icon on top then add ur info there, that should link ur site maybe? Try that, we will also have our thread up soon stay tunned!

DHS RACING is an American team and we are looking for new racers. We are also looking to start a league or join one. Current members are ps4 members brsoloman5000 and qrtintheshade. check out or website @dhsracing.simdif.com

Yeah give me a few moments to get spun up.
I'm sure in the next few days we'll get together.

In Gran Turismo 6 I hosted Main Events and Grand Events.
Main Events to have fun with a taste of Endurance racing.

Grand Events designed to make you think and plan your strategy. Races length(s) varied from one hour to two hours.
Rules are simple with no excessive extras mixed in.

Main Events were geared towards Street Cars. Grand Events were for the big boys.

Races are held on Wednesday nights once a month. That could change with Project Cars.

mphile77 and I will be in touch with you guys.
Either joining your league or joining the list of available leagues in this forum.

LATER

Last edited:
Back