Diablo Drift Kings Drift Team

Discussion in 'GT5 Drifting' started by DDK TRY_HARD, Sep 13, 2013.

1. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

Hi guys and gals, This is TRY_HARD95 of the newly formed drift team, Diablo Drift Kings. I am posted today to make it known that DDK plans to compete on the drift scene in GT5 and beyond. I am also writing this today to make the Diablo Drift Kings known to the GT Community, anyway enough time wasted. Have a great day everyone, I hope to see many of you on the track very soon!

DDK Out

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. Tanner350z

Tanner350z (Banned)

Welcome and good luck hope to see this team rise for GT6 :)

3. fbccars924

fbccars924

Welcome to GTP from The Wolves' Den.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  4. Streeto

Streeto

Hey.

I'll be honest. GT5 is almost a 3 year old game so it's starting to get worn out. From Tuesday (GTA V release) the game will be strongly lacking in activity in the drift scene I'm sure, but obviously it won't be the only game to suffer at the hands of GTA.

There will still be people playing though, just watch out for those "noob" lobbies that give a bad impression of the scene over here, and get to know some of the teams on this forum section to get involved and get your name out there.

Welcome to the community, and keep it sideways! :D

5. fbccars924

fbccars924

^GTA is a different genre and it will be expensive at first we got a while before it really effects us here.

6. Streeto

Streeto

Be that as it may, it is a highly popular game for fans of any genre, and most of the people I know on GT5 have already pre-ordered or plan to purchase it next week.

I'm not trying to put a damper on things, just stating facts.

GT6 will blow up in December though, maybe even more so than GT5 did.

7. fbccars924

fbccars924

^ cant argue there. I gotta pay off my pre-order. It'll end up just being a filler for the empty spots on my shelf just like all my other games. 2 discs ever enter my ps3 GT5 or COD: Black ops(the ol' lady loves to kill zombies with me)

8. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

Thanks guys, I'm on nearly every day, i unfortunately won't be getting GTA5, but I will be getting GT6 in december, I almost wish it was december already! :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  9. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Good Luck from MCR. Streeto does have a VERY strong point about GTA V, but hopefully you'll catch some of the actual drifters that know "how" to drift. I will not be buying GTA V considering im not a huge fan of killing random people and stuff :sly: but i've already paid off my GT6. Hope you get some drifts in before the release which is soon I believe. Good Luck! I hope you enjoy your stay here at GTPlanet, even though that will be updating to a new and better site!
    :gtpflag:

10. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

GT6 release is in the first part of december if I'm not mistaken, Thanks for all the warm welcomes :)

11. PUSH

PUSH

Welcome and good luck to you and your team. PUSH Team NEMESIS

12. KRAZY SLOW IVAN

KRAZY SLOW IVAN (Banned)

Welcome.I don't have a drift team.but I do have a drift challenge track that has a 5% success rate.so far 135 people have attempted and only 6 have completed a minimum of one perfect drifting lap with no mistakes or wall hitting.I invite all interested challengers to take the challenge.you get 1 sighting lap and 2 attempts.going into the pits to start over,change car or settings counts as one attempt.bring your best even that may not cut it on my track called nightmare

13. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

I might give this a try, let me know when I can try it, I'm always up for a little challenge! :gtpflag:

14. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

welcome and good luck from TEAM BURST

15. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

Thanks man!

16. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

Good Luck from me and MCR

17. lspredator

lspredator

Welcome, and Good Luck from Team DriftMonkey

18. SpiritCrl_lsher

SpiritCrl_lsher

GT5 won't ever ware out.

Until 6 arrives.

DDK TRY_HARD likes this.
  19. TRY_HARD

TRY_HARD Premium

I hope to have some fun on the day of the GT6 release! :)