Diablo Drift Kings Drift Team

• Thread starter TRY_HARD
  • 18 comments
Canada
Land of Maple
TRY_HARD95
Hi guys and gals, This is TRY_HARD95 of the newly formed drift team, Diablo Drift Kings. I am posted today to make it known that DDK plans to compete on the drift scene in GT5 and beyond. I am also writing this today to make the Diablo Drift Kings known to the GT Community, anyway enough time wasted. Have a great day everyone, I hope to see many of you on the track very soon!

DDK Out

Last edited:
Hey.

I'll be honest. GT5 is almost a 3 year old game so it's starting to get worn out. From Tuesday (GTA V release) the game will be strongly lacking in activity in the drift scene I'm sure, but obviously it won't be the only game to suffer at the hands of GTA.

There will still be people playing though, just watch out for those "noob" lobbies that give a bad impression of the scene over here, and get to know some of the teams on this forum section to get involved and get your name out there.

Welcome to the community, and keep it sideways! :D

^GTA is a different genre and it will be expensive at first we got a while before it really effects us here.

^GTA is a different genre and it will be expensive at first we got a while before it really effects us here.

Be that as it may, it is a highly popular game for fans of any genre, and most of the people I know on GT5 have already pre-ordered or plan to purchase it next week.

I'm not trying to put a damper on things, just stating facts.

GT6 will blow up in December though, maybe even more so than GT5 did.

^ cant argue there. I gotta pay off my pre-order. It'll end up just being a filler for the empty spots on my shelf just like all my other games. 2 discs ever enter my ps3 GT5 or COD: Black ops(the ol' lady loves to kill zombies with me)

Thanks guys, I'm on nearly every day, i unfortunately won't be getting GTA5, but I will be getting GT6 in december, I almost wish it was december already! :)

Last edited:
Good Luck from MCR. Streeto does have a VERY strong point about GTA V, but hopefully you'll catch some of the actual drifters that know "how" to drift. I will not be buying GTA V considering im not a huge fan of killing random people and stuff :sly: but i've already paid off my GT6. Hope you get some drifts in before the release which is soon I believe. Good Luck! I hope you enjoy your stay here at GTPlanet, even though that will be updating to a new and better site!
:gtpflag:

Welcome.I don't have a drift team.but I do have a drift challenge track that has a 5% success rate.so far 135 people have attempted and only 6 have completed a minimum of one perfect drifting lap with no mistakes or wall hitting.I invite all interested challengers to take the challenge.you get 1 sighting lap and 2 attempts.going into the pits to start over,change car or settings counts as one attempt.bring your best even that may not cut it on my track called nightmare

Welcome.I don't have a drift team.but I do have a drift challenge track that has a 5% success rate.so far 135 people have attempted and only 6 have completed a minimum of one perfect drifting lap with no mistakes or wall hitting.I invite all interested challengers to take the challenge.you get 1 sighting lap and 2 attempts.going into the pits to start over,change car or settings counts as one attempt.bring your best even that may not cut it on my track called nightmare

I might give this a try, let me know when I can try it, I'm always up for a little challenge! :gtpflag:

Back