I just bought the Gameshark2 v3 and sadly found out that version 2 codes do not work for it. I was hoping to finally get the Diable with it but it won't work with the old codes. Is there anyone that has the version 3 codes or knows a way to convert version 2 codes to work on the Gameshark2 version 3.
Shoulda bought a codebreaker. Anyway, try these and see what happens. Just PLEASE don't save your game till U've checked to see if they work and U can drive the car.
Those codes do work for the Gameshark2 v3. All is not lost for all the v2 codes out there. I had found a site that can convert GS2 codes to HEX and they worked out to the same ones you supplied. For anyone else looking to convert GS2 v2 codes to HEX just do a search in Google for kpdavatar's All-In-One Converter