dice1998's Gallery - I didn't feel like Photoshopping much so don't yell at me.

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 21 comments
You've got some very nice shots in your gallery. The 2nd Raybrig HSV shot, the 1st & 7th FT-1 shots as well as the M4 close up shot are my faves so far.;)👍 Great work mate, however there is one other thing I would like to mention....

Due to the size of the images and the amount, the initial loading times of the images were a little too ridiculous when I loaded up the gallery. I think it's a good idea to post your images on an image hosting site, such as Flickr; that way you can post a smaller preview of the image here and have it linked to the full size to reduce loading times. Not everyone has super fast internet.

Wow, a lot of shots in this gallery. And some very nice ones. Hard to comment with such a quantity, i will just mention my fav' : In the first post, the #4 (nice warm light) the #20 (with the toyota 2000, beautiful urban shot the kind I like with a great speed effect), the #21 (nice light), the #24 (good composition), the #30 (badass look), the #34 (beautiful). In the second post : the #5 & #7 (good sense of motion) and the last one.
(maybe with some number for the photos comments would be easier ;) )

A lot of really nice angles taken, the only real issue is the size of the photo's, according to the URL you're using Flickr. I would recommend you post smaller images in the thread, and embed a link to the larger image in the image. I really enjoyed your scenery shots and your close ups though. They do exactly what they should, in the way that they should.

Sort of like a singer who has managed to perfect their technique to create a really nice tone. 👍 Well, maybe not like that, I mean when it comes to vocalists their voices wear out after 20 or 30 years anyway (regardless of how good their technique is), unless they are Bruce Dickinson, because that means natural deterioration doesn't make a difference. I just realized that I've gotten very off topic, very quickly... But yeah, keep up the good work! 👍

You've got some very nice shots in your gallery. The 2nd Raybrig HSV shot, the 1st & 7th FT-1 shots as well as the M4 close up shot are my faves so far.;)👍 Great work mate, however there is one other thing I would like to mention....

Due to the size of the images and the amount, the initial loading times of the images were a little too ridiculous when I loaded up the gallery. I think it's a good idea to post your images on an image hosting site, such as Flickr; that way you can post a smaller preview of the image here and have it linked to the full size to reduce loading times. Not everyone has super fast internet.

Yeah, sorry about that, I crudely chose the original resolution for all the images in the beginning :lol: . Though, it's been fix'd! Thanks! Side note, I wasn't really fond of those HSV shost in the beginning due to them palm trees. It seemed... off for me. But alas, the pictures grew on me. I wanted to snap more of the M4, but as stated before, I became really annoyed when I wanted to snap interiors of it.

Wow, a lot of shots in this gallery. And some very nice ones. Hard to comment with such a quantity, i will just mention my fav' : In the first post, the #4 (nice warm light) the #20 (with the toyota 2000, beautiful urban shot the kind I like with a great speed effect), the #21 (nice light), the #24 (good composition), the #30 (badass look), the #34 (beautiful). In the second post : the #5 & #7 (good sense of motion) and the last one.
(maybe with some number for the photos comments would be easier ;) )

I do apologize for the clusterdump which is my first post of pics but I'm glad you liked a good number of them! 👍 Don't worry about numbering, I promise there won't be a dump of so many pics next time around. In total, no more than 10? Though, I might settle for less.. I don't know.

A lot of really nice angles taken, the only real issue is the size of the photo's, according to the URL you're using Flickr. I would recommend you post smaller images in the thread, and embed a link to the larger image in the image. I really enjoyed your scenery shots and your close ups though. They do exactly what they should, in the way that they should.

Sort of like a singer who has managed to perfect their technique to create a really nice tone. 👍 Well, maybe not like that, I mean when it comes to vocalists their voices wear out after 20 or 30 years anyway (regardless of how good their technique is), unless they are Bruce Dickinson, because that means natural deterioration doesn't make a difference. I just realized that I've gotten very off topic, very quickly... But yeah, keep up the good work! 👍

I like your train of thought! :lol: Once again, sorry for the bandwith killing that took place. All should be well now though 👍 . The scenery shots are kind of annoying for me (though I do enjoy doing them) because some of the tracks have really low-res assets which really drag the picture as a whole down. A great example of this is Tsukuba. I had another shot of it showing the pit lanes but the visual text on the walls was so horrid, I couldn't deal with it.

Also,

I want to state how annoying it is to take a night shot with stars without the car not being illuminated or a stupid amount of banding.

Very nice pictures, especially scenery shots :drool: The most favorite has to be last shot from 1st post (M4). Great detail !

Very nice pictures, especially scenery shots :drool: The most favorite has to be last shot from 1st post (M4). Great detail !
Thanks! I am indeed a sucker for close-up shots as you'll see very shortly ;) .

Nice shots of the Quattro, and great composition for the b&w One77 one 👍

Thanks! I really want to do more B&W Shots like I did with the One-77. I have some ideas on that as well.
XcVKpsn.gif

Fantastic pictures Mr. Dice. 👍

Thanks Mr. Sock :P

Some crisp shots ! Especially the FT-1 ;)

I really like the very first shot of this thread.

I'm glad you said that; I've been meaning to buy another R8/R18 to do some mirror image shots. I'll go buy them after this post :P

The reflections in the One-77 shot looks great!👍 And yes it is much better having the images like this now.;)

I'm really having a hard time getting good shots with reflections but I'll try my best to get some more reflections in this gallery! I do enjoy doing the reflection shots a lot too.

That B&W One-77 looks superb.

Thanks! 👍

Wow very nice gallery I haven't seen before with some great shots!

Thank you :D

Right! Now for the main course:

Very nice work on these last updates, love your scenery shot, great mood in this sky shot. The BMW shots have a very realistic rendering especially the second one. Like a lot the angle and compo of the F40 and the Audi ones.
And the two Magazine cover are very well done 👍

Very nice work on these last updates, love your scenery shot, great mood in this sky shot. The BMW shots have a very realistic rendering especially the second one. Like a lot the angle and compo of the F40 and the Audi ones.
And the two Magazine cover are very well done 👍

I'm not really fond of the magazine covers anymore, though I did like them a lot at the time. I might end up doing some more though I am happy you liked them and others in this gallery 👍.

I like the first shot in post 16.
:D

Back