dice1998's Not-So-Spectacular Gallery of Boring! {11/2 = New PS3!}

  • Thread starter Thread starter dice1998
  • 47 comments
  • 5,724 views
Gallery Updated.

Not sure what to do with the NFS Hot Pursuit Section now..I have the pictures SOMEWHERE, and they were all uploaded onto flickr...then I hit the free limit so they're lost in the matrix... :(

I have much more updating to do, as I've only done the GT5 Photomode vanilla section.
the Photoshopped one will come when I wake up...


...if anyone views this gallery anymore... :nervous: ..
 
I don't know why I haven't seen your gallery before, but some very, very good photos here. I'm surprised how good some of the photos from NFS are, especially the Porsche.
 
I want to see MOAR NFS gallery!
All hail them exotic! :bowdown:
 
:lol: I'm not going to get rid of it since I put some work into making the gallery, I just don't know how to continue it right now :(

Well, I do, but I don't at the same time :indiff:
 
I just realize the way I made this gallery was stupid since there's an image limit for a post :grumpy:

Gallery updated though, I'll cross the post limit bridge when I get there.

Hopefully people still view this gallery. :scared:

Actually, yeah, I'll start updating like everyone else :lol; (posts with new pictures)
 
Last edited:
Thanks Primus Ortus!


Slight Update:

6067600179_fe19761c1a_b.jpg


6068143376_cddf8614e3_b.jpg


6067598975_9b39080541_b.jpg


6067600759_d26051c2b8_b.jpg


6058916640_2471ed966a_b.jpg


6058368195_c02b4ec72d_b.jpg


6058367925_8f97532e29_b.jpg



A non-edited one:

6056278684_55c2dc3ccb_b.jpg


​

The huge batch(es) of pictures on the first page will stay as-is but i'll just update like this now :lol:

Makes my life easy and I bet people who still view this gallery lives easier as well.
 
Great photos again Dice. The 3rd Viper shot is my favorite. Very nice... :)
 
:drool: Great shots. I am glad you have started updating like this. 👍
 
Thanks you guys! I'm sort've glad to be updating like this myself too :lol:
 
hey dice1998, I really enjoyed your photos.... excellent work!!! Also, your sense of humor is greatly appreciated.. Sarcastic humor RULES!!!!
 
The first picture is very nice although I feel like the colors in the background are a bit too vivid. I'd de saturate the blue on it. And while I'm at it I would desaturate yellow too, but that really depends on personal preference.

Second picture I don't really like too much. In general I dislike jump pictures. I think you could zoom out a bit and played around with the angles a bit more.

Third, fourth and fifth pictures are great. Especially the McLaren one.

In the sixth picture tha car has green tires. I'm not a fan of that(all the other black parts are green too). :lol:

The last McLaren picture has a very bright background and it seems to me that it's a bit bothersome to the eye.

The last picture is a golden go kart. Obviously this alone makes the picture amazing.

All in all your pictures are very nice, but I think you could benefit from zooming out in a lot of them.
 
I feel the first shot, could of been improved in one area:

*Rule of Thirds
 
Hopefully this batch's better :nervous: .

6304598013_22a00c7944_b.jpg


6304597587_884e867c5c_b.jpg


6305121320_db7151e820_b.jpg


6301046575_6f05479caf_b.jpg


6301046379_a3ce717edb_b.jpg


6301575980_40e3bb97e5_b.jpg


6300860063_19f54462d4_b.jpg


6301390988_2f05af297e_b.jpg


6301390388_4a2b588e1b_b.jpg
 
Nice RS6 shots 👍
 
I don't know dice. On one hand you make great pictures like that third one with the Ferrari which is stunning, but then you have the second Audi picture which I'm not sure why, either the brightness of the red or the saturation or both makes it look like a red slab with no details on it. I can't see where the hood ends and the front right body panel starts for example. It looks like it's all one big piece. And you're forgetting about the rule of thirds again. Especially in the first picture.
 
Back