Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Dec 8, 2013 #1 I was looking through all the Vision GT cars, and was stoked at most all of them, but most at the Toyota. It could be a HSV Street variant (Supra..?) or it could even be something original, which would be equally cool. Your thoughts?
I was looking through all the Vision GT cars, and was stoked at most all of them, but most at the Toyota. It could be a HSV Street variant (Supra..?) or it could even be something original, which would be equally cool. Your thoughts?
mistersafeway Messages 1,916 Letchworth Messages mistersafeway Dec 9, 2013 #3 Considering HSV stands for Honda Sports Velocity it's unlikely that the Toyota Vision Gran Turismo car is a road legal variant. 💡 But yes, I did instantly think Supra when I saw that Toyota, but it's probably just wishful thinking.
Considering HSV stands for Honda Sports Velocity it's unlikely that the Toyota Vision Gran Turismo car is a road legal variant. 💡 But yes, I did instantly think Supra when I saw that Toyota, but it's probably just wishful thinking.