Did Anyone Else See The SEMA Show Program on the SPEED Channel!!

At the end of the program all four of the show hosts played the GT5: Prologue game kiosks, complete with driving force pro wheels. The thing that caught my eye was the new SEMA Show Vette was being driven in the game by a few of the guys, along with my first ever sight of the in-cockpit view in action of the classic Vette. (neat red gauges) :) So I guess that confirms that at least the SEMA Show Vette will make it into Prologue for the U.S. release, and possibly more cars yet, I hope race cars make it for U.S. release as well.

There has been footage (including in-cockpit) of the Morrison Vette for a while now, there is a Sema GT awards movie on the PS network aswell. Where they even talked to the owners of the cars.

This should be interesting. I noticed on IGN in their GT5P pics, they had a pic of an old Vette and I thought "But that isnt on the car list..." I'd be willing to bet that the US release of GT5P will have a much heavier dose of American cars and that the SEMA vette will be a prize car.

BTW.....the SEMA 2007 Highlights show will air again. The earliest we can see it is this Thursday (Jan 3) at 12 noon ET, on Speed.

Actually, it may be the only time it's on again; according to my DVR's search results.

Back