Did anyone hit the custom track limit?

GTnForza4ever

(Banned)
Canada
Location? My Bedroom.
I looked it up all over Google and I couldn't find any matches.

I think I got like, 25-30 custom tracks (wide checkpoints so the AI stays competitive more often) but I'm starting to wonder, am I getting close to the limit? Is there a limit? Thanks in advance, guys!

I think you get ranked as a creator. Why not check out the top ranked creators and see how many tracks they have? I'm not near the game at the moment.

I think 175 is the maximum. I tried to do number 176 and I was told I had too many blueprints "of this type". Don't know what "this type" means.

I think 175 is the maximum. I tried to do number 176 and I was told I had too many blueprints "of this type". Don't know what "this type" means.
Perhaps you have too many of one type of race (Road, Dirt, Cross Country).

For custom routes, I can not comment on. I've made quite a few, so I don't know what it is if any.

For events, I'm not sure if there is a global limit, but I do know that there is a limit of 5 per location.

Perhaps you have too many of one type of race (Road, Dirt, Cross Country).

I thought that might be possible so I tried making Number 176 on a Cross Country hub (I don't normally use Cross Country hubs), but got the same message,
so it looks like 175 is the max for all race types. And you get this message when you attempt to save the original blueprint (it suggests deleting some to make room), and before you get a chance to assign it as road/dirt/cross country.

However 175 is still quite generous. It means I'll just have to delete some of my worst creations I suppose.

Latest Posts

Back