Hey buddy try that on the chicane in Cote d'Zure...Originally posted by Viper Evolution
i run though thoses like nothing. Run through the grass!
Originally posted by Pulse414
Hey buddy try that on the chicane in Cote d'Zure...![]()
Yeah, but if they did that, you'd just strightline it, wouldn't you? They need to put the walls in to make sure that you actually go around the corner, as ViperEvolution said:Originally posted by Majarvis
That got me thinking. I wish they would make Cote D'Azur like Monaco in real life. In real life, it's more open, especially in the chicane coming out of the tunnel.
i run though thoses like nothing. Run through the grass!
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yes, but I think that track version was from 2000, I think they make changes to the circuit every year...I wouldn't mind having ALL the F1 circuits in GT4...![]()
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Yeah, but if they did that, you'd just strightline it, wouldn't you? They need to put the walls in to make sure that you actually go around the corner, as ViperEvolution said:
Mind you, ViperEvolution probably isn't doing too well on the license tests or the time trials.