Did anyone noticed this in the GT Sport trailer?

• Thread starter Neknerf
  • 7 comments
neknerf
The yellow marked area shows us a Neigborhood (i think) from dutch UI designer Kevin Middelbos. because this is a dutch Gasstation from Royal Dutch Shell , you can also see a BK GAS
Pump.
I don't know if the Gas stations in the game will be Shell.
The Gasstation in the Photo mode is a fictional one in my opinion.
What do you think.

Attachments

• UI by Kevin Mddelbos .JPG
    UI by Kevin Mddelbos .JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 319
The yellow marked area shows us a Neigborhood (i think) from dutch UI designer Kevin Middelbos. because this is a dutch Gasstation from Royal Dutch Shell , you can also see a BK GAS
Pump.
What do you think.
Sweet.

Pump.
What do you think.

I'll be honest, I don't know what you're trying to say. That the scape photo is not real, like the others? If so, why do you think that?

I'll be honest, I don't know what you're trying to say. That the scape photo is not real, like the others? If so, why do you think that?

Hello Samus i am trying to say that i think that Kevin middelbos the dutch User interface designer used a real picture of a dutch shell gas station in his design and forgot to remove it from the images used in the GT sport trailer. and i don't think Polyphony has shell and BK gas in the game as Gasstation brand. the scape photo of the gasstation is "OK" and danish (i found out)

Hello Samus i am trying to say that i think that Kevin middelbos the dutch User interface designer used a real picture of a dutch shell gas station in his design and forgot to remove it from the images used in the GT sport trailer. and i don't think Polyphony has shell and BK gas in the game as Gasstation brand. the scape photo of the gasstation is "OK" and danish (i found out)
All of the scapes in the game are real pictures.

They have the gas station from Nürburgring so maybe this one will be too in GTS
8.jpg

Edit: It is Shell
i1FMN3UKQi4soz.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/images/c/i1FMN3UKQi4soz.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back