Did Ne1 See The 2003 Viper On Main Page?

NocturnalPS

?¿That's Odd?¿
Staff Emeritus
United States
Tx, Alamo City
XRaptor529
I JUST ABOUT CREAMMED MY PANTS WHEN I CAME IN TO GTPLANET TODAY!!!! My car is on the home page WOW i love that car. Even in the game, i know its not one of the fastes cars in the game but GOSH i love how it looks ... just wanted to know what other people think about this car. i think its just pimmed out.

laterzzz

:weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :burnout: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird: :weird:

LOL

:teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :weird: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport: :teleport:

do you mean that you like the new viper better than the old one?

I just dont understand. It looks like a big z3. Its a box. Gone are the clean curves and intimidating grille. replaced with 1980's lines and "cab backward" design.

I'm being too hard on it, its a sweet looking car. I just like the old ones better.

I had the same reaction to the new too at first... I found myself not liking it... but it has grown on me. I now have a great front shot of it as my wallpaper... I think the "old" viper will still be loved, but if the viper wanted to continue to be the American Sports car, then it was time for a new look... Just picture, in about 8 years, this new viper will be changing yet again.... and one day you will be seeing viper stores just as you might see corvette stores today, w/ all the models from different yrs.

So have a :cheers: and accept change!! :D

I've expressed preferring the old one a while back myself. So many over-angled cars these days. Everyone has to have a car that looks like a baby F-117.:P

I still like the old viper. but this one woohoo......!!!!!

if i had the money ill take the 2003 viper over ALL most ne other car.

:weird: :teleport: :weird: :teleport: :weird:

The new viper is the first car in history to have 500hp 500lb/ft and 500cc engine. I liked the odd viper design but i cannot wait til Oreca comes out with the 2003 GTS-R.

Back