Did not get paint chip after purchasing car

Canada
Ontario
Prenihility
As the title says. Bought an S13 Silvia in Bluish Silver Two-Tone. No paint chip. I thoroghly searched my pain list. Not there. I'm pretty sure it happened with another car before... a Viper, i think it was. I think it might have been on GT5, though... either way, shouldn't have happened there, too.

Sometimes, you won't get a paint chip when you get a new car. Usually if it has a stripe or some kind of graphic.

Yes, any car with a two tone paint job you won't get the color. The Boss302 and GT500 is also colors you won't get. Or it's a McLaren.

Oh, alright. Good to know, thanks. Too bad... great colour. I mean, the ACTUAL colour is the colour that covers most of the body. And they should have made the chip just THAT colour. The "two-tone" only affects the skirts and bumpers. PFFT!

There's another variant. Which you have hit.

Example: Range Rover Evoque. Two tone colours on car. Buy. You get two tone name and chip thumbnail but only primary colour.

I'm sure there will be a, literally 'bluish' match somewhere in the vast jungle that is the JDM dealership.

There's a good chip thread on the gt6 main thread page.

Last edited:
Back