Did the PlayStation Network crash?

• Thread starter TheNormsk
  • 6 comments

TheNormsk

Premium
United States
Wisconsin
BritGuyInUSA
All of a sudden during the daily races GT7 appeared to lock up and then crash... Eventually it started again but comes up with something went wrong errors. Daily race is not available and even if I try to drive a non networked course it comes up with a black screen for the course.

I've rebooted several times now and still this is happening. I'm on a 1Gbps/1Gbps up/down but network test comes up 890Mbps down but only 2.5Mbps up. Perhaps that is normal but IDK? PSN says no issues.

Anyone else suffering this?

Attachments

• IMG_6193.jpeg
    IMG_6193.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6194.jpeg
    IMG_6194.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6195.jpeg
    IMG_6195.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7
Ive been having problems getting the game to load up period. And then when it finally loads the game is in an offline mode

Network seems fine
20230117_210948.jpg
Game loads now, some lobbys" titled "servers messed up, refreshed, and 9 pages of 1 person rooms.

and 9 pages of 1 person rooms.
This "1 person rooms" seems to be normal as there are a lot of players and everyone has their room set their way, I try to visit lots of rooms to race but nobody wants to race with less than 4 and therefore you get the glut of rooms that are wasted

Last edited:
This "1 person rooms" seems to be normal as there are a lot of players and everyone has their room set their way, I try to visit lots of rooms to race but nobody wants to race with less than 4 and therefore you get the glut of rooms that are wasted
Yeah, the "play by my weird rules" 1 person lobby rooms are norm, But no region" filter or race type, to only see a few pages, and no rooms with more than one person, I figured something was up. Thanks to famine for this, seems to work better than the "official website".

I guess it was a just a temporary issue. Hopefully-
received_1106468796702203.jpeg

Last edited:
Back