Did they change TCS in the last patch?

• Thread starter Latosius
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ive been away from the game for 3 weeks, I returned to play again yesterday, doing some GT league to get my eye in.

I noticed that some cars I chose to use were lethal in the bends with TCS 1 on... like totally ripping free at low revs and spinning up. This happened in 4 N class cars with sports tyres. When I turned TCS off these cars felt perfect under phased throttle and I didn’t spin out at all.

Did they either improve track grip with no TCS or have they bugged out TCS so the number 1 setting is useless?

TC 1 was, and is, always useless. It never really does anything even when you spin out. It's only good for standing starts

TC 1 was, and is, always useless. It never really does anything even when you spin out. It's only good for standing starts

I agree, for race cars that was true, but the N cars were always better. For me it just doesn’t add up that there’s better traction without it.

I agree, for race cars that was true, but the N cars were always better. For me it just doesn’t add up that there’s better traction without it.
I haven't tried TC 1 on N class cars, so I don't know what it felt like pre-patch. Sorry can't help :(

I usually use TC on 2 for Gr3, and I noticed several times where my Viper was getting incredibly loose where it has not before. I think something has changed

I’ve noticed also the difference between 1 and 2 is now monumental. I used TCS 2 today and it felt like 5... no slip at all, always interferes.

Someone try that new M3 that was released this last patch and tell me whether the TCS behaves correctly, for me it has more grip without TCS on and when you have it on 1 it turns into a drift car

Back