Did you know????

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter1265
  • 8 comments
  • 1,734 views
Messages
126
Messages
scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
EDIT: Read #9 if you don't understand my original message.

Well, on doing a research project for Computer Applications, I did my project on Nurburgring. I was cruising around Nurburgring's official site, and they have something awesome.

A PlayStation Area in their museum area, the ringwerk. It has a build of GT5 at the Nurburgring. Just thought if we have any rich Germans around the area, it'd be cool if somebody could go and get a video or pictures of it.

Just a thought.
 
Last edited:
Nope, they have GTP and GTPsP. I have been there. Btw i´m not rich.
 
Completely OT:
Dood, Köln is my favourite German city - better still, it's fairly close to Nürburg, too... :dopey:
 
Only reason I said "Rich German" is because I had a total cost of $10,000 for my project. But, that included airfare, car rental, etc.
 
i need to get me a job like yours
 
I'm guessing you already have had it, considering I'm a student, lol
 
If somebody had given me ten grand as a student I'd have promptly turned in a strippers and blow dissertation worthy of a Nobel prize :cool:
 
10k for a student project? :crazy:
I'm more curious about what your project is and how crazy your uni is more than anything else!
 
Ugh...
High School Powerpoint Project
Had to create a FICTIONAL vacation outside of continental US
Went to Germany to race/drive a rented Porsche at Nurburgring
We had $15,000 FICTIONAL dollars to spend
Mine cost $10,000 including airfare, essentials, hotel, car rental, and other fees

That explains it better than my original post. I'll edit my original post.
Sorry for being misleading.
 
Back