Did You Know...

United States
U.S.A.
So I've been working on a new big GT5 project of late and have discovered on my XL disk some things that recently surprised me...

There are actually SIXTY-NINE (69) various Red Bull cars on the XL disk of various performance points, hp, livery, colors, etc. Each one is clearly different from each other in one way or another, although minor, but none the less they are not duplicates.

There are actually TWO variations (See Photos Below) of the masked Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype '12. One has no rear license plate and remains camo colors in that spot. The other has a actual license plate in that location. Neither plate area matches the Final Prototype Corvette '12 as just the name appears there on that car as far as I could determine.

Last edited:
Photo proof (no tricks no photo shop) per the above as promised...

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype (With License Plate) At Bern Market Street.jpg
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Test Prototype (No License Plate) At Bern Market Street.jpg

Strange goings-on, eh? I have the car, too and must now go and check it out.
Your backgrounds seem near identical - and do you have two cars in the garage or does this come up with the same car at different times?
Did you drive the car in between shots, for instance?

PD does some really quirky things in the game. :boggled:

Two completely different photos with two completely different cars... I don't wanna break any rules here, so do a bit of research on playing GT5 with version 2.11 which might help you find the answers.

Two completely different photos with two completely different cars... I don't wanna break any rules here, so do a bit of research on playing GT5 with version 2.11 which might help you find the answers.

I'm not sure what rules you are going to break by posting easter eggs. . . . ? (though there is an actual 'Easter Egg' thread - however no one really seems to care about GT5 anyway ( even the GT6 Forums hardly move), so seems like there is no harm filling up the entire board with easter egg finds.)
As for doing research on GT5 - yes, I did a lot already; you can familiarize yourself with my threads anytime. However, I did not spend a great amount of time walking around with a camera - when I did find easter eggs I placed them in the Easter Egg thread.
How did you get 2 different cars? Did you just buy 2 cars from the dealer?

I checked the car I have - it's the one with the licence plate.
I'm missing Mr. Incognito. :dopey:

Again, that subject request may violate GTP rules which I won’t be able to do, but if you know what this is (the two XXXXXXXX as many do) it should help you locate the car without the plate. Best hint I can give ya.

Back