Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,745 comments
  • 3,794,812 views
Guy driving a GTI and smokin’ a cigarette. Both getting pretty rare. Sad for the former. Glad about the latter.
IMG_1908.webp
 
Last edited:
Guy driving a GTI and smokin’ a cigarette. Both getting pretty rare. Sad for the former. Glad about the latter.
View attachment 1568535
That’s crazy. Obviously, we’re limited due to population, but GTI are everywhere here. Outside of the USA economy, any reasons why GTI are becoming rare there?
 
That’s crazy. Obviously, we’re limited due to population, but GTI are everywhere here. Outside of the USA economy, any reasons why GTI are becoming rare there?
Darla is correct. The Golf R is much more popular.
 
Last edited:
Darla is correct. The Golf R is much more popular.
That doesn‘t surprise me considering how the GTI‘s price has been steadily approaching the Golf R over the years (while offering a lot less by comparison).
 
Last edited:
Well, in the spirit of todays Ferrari F355 GT7 reveal, I had to post this photo, since I technically saw it today but it’s my dads car.
IMG_7570.webp

It’s a manual 1995 Ferrari F355 GTS. He bought it when they were ”cheap” back in about 2010 and he has owned it since. I love the sound, the looks, the way it drives and also that it is black! Owning them can be a bit of a hassle though, with rather expensive services and repairs. He does the maintanence by himself though.

Now, I am looking forward to recreate it in GT7 and do some reckless driving I would never dare to do IRL!
 
Last edited:
A few cool cars I saw this weekend:

Ferrari 296

FA4EA892-B552-4C6A-A840-FB72646960B8.webp


Porsche 992 GT3

83DC0F08-F23E-483E-A7BB-8B0AC78E1D18.webp


Mercedes-AMG GT 63

8E49DFC9-FF08-4D97-B057-555A6DB5B20A.webp


Porsche 996 Turbo

D1D55969-7415-4277-960E-3C56C3F60B3E.webp

3A1D56B5-5C4F-46A0-85E2-33FB748F0FA9.webp


Hummer H2 Limo

F129F003-DD55-4417-998C-D56A55CEB9C9.webp


BMW M3

D17C1889-E7CB-4D99-B24A-AA3D3939EDDC.webp


Alfa Romeo Giulia

CDC52B6E-A77F-4E4C-BD11-39F5BE6D3E9A.webp


Old Porsche 911

9E74E6BB-F051-45E7-A570-47560FC5AB00.webp


Lamborghini Temerario

223DDCBD-7DA8-478D-A6D9-6F45B9F6BCAD.webp

8611ABAB-C06B-40EF-AE3F-C684F2DCC066.webp


Mercedes CL 63 AMG - You don‘t see too many of those around nowadays

22866D6D-301E-4646-9274-22F34F5F6B66.webp
 
Guy driving a GTI and smokin’ a cigarette. Both getting pretty rare. Sad for the former. Glad about the latter.
View attachment 1568535
Wow, now that's something rare you don't see everyday. Been a very long time since I saw one of those cars. Nice colorful shot!
 
A few cool cars I saw this weekend:

Ferrari 296

View attachment 1569344

Porsche 992 GT3

View attachment 1569345

Mercedes-AMG GT 63

View attachment 1569346

Porsche 996 Turbo

View attachment 1569347
View attachment 1569348

Hummer H2 Limo

View attachment 1569352

BMW M3

View attachment 1569353

Alfa Romeo Giulia

View attachment 1569355

Old Porsche 911

View attachment 1569356

Lamborghini Temerario

View attachment 1569357
View attachment 1569358

Mercedes CL 63 AMG - You don‘t see too many of those around nowadays

View attachment 1569359


That old Alfa Romeo it's not a Giulia, but instead a Alfetta 1600/1800 from 1976-1979
 
A few cool cars I saw this weekend:

Ferrari 296

View attachment 1569344

Porsche 992 GT3

View attachment 1569345

Mercedes-AMG GT 63

View attachment 1569346

Porsche 996 Turbo

View attachment 1569347
View attachment 1569348

Hummer H2 Limo

View attachment 1569352

BMW M3

View attachment 1569353

Alfa Romeo Giulia

View attachment 1569355

Old Porsche 911

View attachment 1569356

Lamborghini Temerario

View attachment 1569357
View attachment 1569358

Mercedes CL 63 AMG - You don‘t see too many of those around nowadays

View attachment 1569359
Green turbo and the Alfa. 👍
 
That old Alfa Romeo it's not a Giulia, but instead a Alfetta 1600/1800 from 1976-1979
I stand corrected. Beautiful car though, in any case.
Green turbo and the Alfa. 👍
I‘ve always thought dark green was a very underrated color choice for supercars. It suits a lot of them really well (Ferrari‘s big V12 coupes come to mind). It’s probably hard to tell from the photo but the Porsche I saw also had a tan interior which fit perfectly.

Makes the car look very classy and understated imo.
 
Last edited:
A few cool cars I saw this weekend:

Ferrari 296

View attachment 1569344

Porsche 992 GT3

View attachment 1569345

Mercedes-AMG GT 63

View attachment 1569346

Porsche 996 Turbo

View attachment 1569347
View attachment 1569348

Hummer H2 Limo

View attachment 1569352

BMW M3

View attachment 1569353

Alfa Romeo Giulia

View attachment 1569355

Old Porsche 911

View attachment 1569356

Lamborghini Temerario

View attachment 1569357
View attachment 1569358

Mercedes CL 63 AMG - You don‘t see too many of those around nowadays

View attachment 1569359
Impressive how you managed to get the whole of the Hummer limo in one photo! ;)
 
Back