I know I don't post much here so I wouldn't expect anyone to miss me or question where I've been but I just wanted to let you know how lucky you are to have been able to play for the last 2 months or so.
I had knee surgery, they went in and found my ACL was almost gone. That didn't show up on the MRI so they weren't expecting it. Well he ended up having to get some other tendon from my leg and make a completely new ACL and attach it, then clean out all the pieces of tendon that were scattered throughout my knee. And clean all the arthritis that had built up.
I then ran a 106 degree fever so had to stay in the hospital a few extra days.
Needless to say, with a 6 month rehab scheduled, I haven't been able to play GT5 since and it has sucked!
Just now about to get the wheel, pedals and seat out and give it a go.
Thanks all for keeping this great forum going and remember my motto...
"Drive like hell, you get there faster"
I had knee surgery, they went in and found my ACL was almost gone. That didn't show up on the MRI so they weren't expecting it. Well he ended up having to get some other tendon from my leg and make a completely new ACL and attach it, then clean out all the pieces of tendon that were scattered throughout my knee. And clean all the arthritis that had built up.
I then ran a 106 degree fever so had to stay in the hospital a few extra days.
Needless to say, with a 6 month rehab scheduled, I haven't been able to play GT5 since and it has sucked!
Just now about to get the wheel, pedals and seat out and give it a go.
Thanks all for keeping this great forum going and remember my motto...
"Drive like hell, you get there faster"