In the game the difference is exactly what you said I would guess. GT has always been full of cars that are almost exactly the same but have small little differences in the numbers.
I just bought the mr and lightened it to the max and compared it to my vr4 also lightened to the max and they have the same weights...the mr was lighter stock
Im not sure about the perfomance of the tow.But the MR means Mitsubushi Raceing,Like the Lancer MR,wich are probly faster than the other versions of the car.
I just bought the mr and lightened it to the max and compared it to my vr4 also lightened to the max and they have the same weights...the mr was lighter stock
The MR is probably a more "stripped out" version, sort of like the Evo RS. Did you test the two head to head to compare the handling, gears, power, etc.?
Just supped the mr and it has less hp and weighs the same as the 98 vr4 so i doubt it will perform better but ill drive both and see how they compare.
Maybe i should compare it to a 95 vr4 instead.