lunarwolf Messages 638 Dec 8, 2013 #1 seems like some cars have a variety of rear wings: ie Ferrari 458 has Generic Wings A, B, C, D & E @ 5,000cr and Custom Wings A & B @ 3,500cr. is there any difference? or just cosmetic? sry don't have the cr. to buy them all and experiment. thought i'd ask here first
seems like some cars have a variety of rear wings: ie Ferrari 458 has Generic Wings A, B, C, D & E @ 5,000cr and Custom Wings A & B @ 3,500cr. is there any difference? or just cosmetic? sry don't have the cr. to buy them all and experiment. thought i'd ask here first
CompeAnansi Messages 25 North Carolina Messages CompeAnansi Dec 10, 2013 #2 I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone have any idea?
ace004 Messages 315 Washington Messages ace004 Dec 10, 2013 #3 I was wondering the same thing, Do all the wings give you 20 downforce? I can't check right now so hopefully someone else can chime in.
I was wondering the same thing, Do all the wings give you 20 downforce? I can't check right now so hopefully someone else can chime in.