Difference between GT5 and real life???

  • Thread starter Thread starter matty-tattie
  • 2 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
19
Messages
matty-tattie
I just purchased the 908HDi FAP from the peugeot dealership and it says the car went round the lemans circuit at 3 minutes 19.711.anybody managed to get close to that time without cutting chicanes and using the car in its stock set-up?
 
I don't think many of the cars have their full "stock" potential in their absolutely stock form. For example, We all know the Mclaren F1 can do 231 MPH stock in real life, but in the game it maxes out to 217 MPH. I think with some stock tweaking, you might be able to.
 
I don't think many of the cars have their full "stock" potential in their absolutely stock form. For example, We all know the Mclaren F1 can do 231 MPH stock in real life, but in the game it maxes out to 217 MPH. I think with some stock tweaking, you might be able to.

well i just got a 3.25 but was using racing softs, room for improvement aswell. its quite a good car but every car i drive now feels like they dont wanna turn after trying to do them crazy sebastian vettel challenges

Yeah its easily doable, i just got a low 3,20.xxx without going into the red on practice
 
Last edited:
Back