I have noticed that not all Premium cars are of the same quality.
For example the wheel arch on the Lexus LFA is quite jaggy (relatively of course) Also when looking at the inside of the front lamps, it's not as detailed as beauty screenshots from other cars promise.
On the other hand, cars, especially former Prologue cars, like the F40 or 599 are extremely well modelled with lots of nice details everywhere, just blowing my mind away.
I am not sure if their wheel arches are just using black textures to hide 'low' polygonal structures on these models or not, but for me there are great looking Premium cars and fantastic looking Premium models.
But please don't think, I trying to say, 'the Lexus is as bad as a standard car' or is using low Poly Count. Even the LFA is able to outperform any Standard easily in all disciplines. From headlight detailing to poly count and textures.
I am really talking about very fine, small, details only visible to enthusiasts. Details that seem to a bit better on some cars.
And of course, not just one single person did all the Premiums, but several different PD employees with their individual way of modelling cars.
For example the wheel arch on the Lexus LFA is quite jaggy (relatively of course) Also when looking at the inside of the front lamps, it's not as detailed as beauty screenshots from other cars promise.
On the other hand, cars, especially former Prologue cars, like the F40 or 599 are extremely well modelled with lots of nice details everywhere, just blowing my mind away.
I am not sure if their wheel arches are just using black textures to hide 'low' polygonal structures on these models or not, but for me there are great looking Premium cars and fantastic looking Premium models.
But please don't think, I trying to say, 'the Lexus is as bad as a standard car' or is using low Poly Count. Even the LFA is able to outperform any Standard easily in all disciplines. From headlight detailing to poly count and textures.
I am really talking about very fine, small, details only visible to enthusiasts. Details that seem to a bit better on some cars.
And of course, not just one single person did all the Premiums, but several different PD employees with their individual way of modelling cars.