Differences between the Vettel's X2010 and the Prototype X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsuguita
  • 9 comments
  • 2,063 views
Messages
22
Messages
rsuguita
So, which ones are them? I couldn't gold all the Vettel's challenges so I would like to know if there are any differences between the model you win by getting all Bronze and the model you win by getting all Gold. Thanks a lot =)
 
my prototype is faster then my other two kinds
 
but the engine is the same? and what about its construction?
 
I thought it just looked different? The Weight might be different? I've heard it only is 5mph faster though. not a massive difference when you are going 280 to start with.
 
There used to be a difference in the adjustability of the X1 between the two models before one of the updates.
 
I thought it just looked different? The Weight might be different? I've heard it only is 5mph faster though. not a massive difference when you are going 280 to start with.

280? my X2010 prototype goes 310mph. also my prototype i can custom each gear individually as well as top speed. The vettel X2010 i can only custom the final gear ratio
 
The vettle one has much better ratios in my mind. Much smoother acceleration with longer gears. Although the prototype may hit a higher speed, the vettle car gets there quicker i find. I run 3 x2010's one of each and i find the vettle easier todrive really :) but i do love my orange one XD
 
The vettle one has much better ratios in my mind. Much smoother acceleration with longer gears. Although the prototype may hit a higher speed, the vettle car gets there quicker i find. I run 3 x2010's one of each and i find the vettle easier todrive really :) but i do love my orange one XD

you can custom change all the prototype's gears individually. i test all 3 and the prototype is faster when tuned right
 
The S.Vettel is like a preview car for the real thing... you can fully adjust the X2010 and the prototype's gears.
 
Back