Differences Regular vs Signature Edition (Game only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sk83
  • 1 comments
  • 653 views
Messages
186
Messages
heffernan5
Hey forum!
I bought the regular version of the game two weeks ago but now i think of getting the signature edition because i can get it quite cheap.
Do i get any problems when i switch between the two dvd´s (or blurays) and can i use my actual save game with the new (signature edition) "game".Is the installation required a second time?
it´s unrealistic that its not possible but its better to ask before i sold the regular version and get problems.
thanks for your help!
 
The game disc is the same as far as I know. The different editions differ only in packaging and pack in bonuses like DLC cars and key fobs etc.

If you are only concerned about the actual game play I think you will be wasting your money on the sig.
 
Back