Differensial/LSD adjustments....

• Thread starter Magneto
  • 4 comments

Magneto

Help me, I'm lost!
Premium
Magneten
I miss the option to adjust the LSD on my cars.
I used this great effect in GT3-4. Aspecially to make the cars more stable upon entering corners under braking, and through some corners.
It was also a great tool for getting a bit more oversteer on car that needed it.

Anybody else that miss it as much as me?

I miss the option to adjust the LSD on my cars.
I used this great effect in GT3-4. Aspecially to make the cars more stable upon entering corners under braking, and through some corners.
It was also a great tool for getting a bit more oversteer on car that needed it.

Anybody else that miss it as much as me?

I'm with you on that partner.

I'm with yeah I cant wait to get diff control back. I got the 135I and TII handling nice until I cost thru a corner then its over steer city, I could fix that in a heart beat if I only had a diff.

I'm with yeah I cant wait to get diff control back. I got the 135I and TII handling nice until I cost thru a corner then its over steer city, I could fix that in a heart beat if I only had a diff.

I also struggle with the 135/Tii but that's mainly down to the fact that they don't have an LSD at all, they have an electonic system that put on a little bit of brake on the wheel which it registers is spinning out.
Not what you'd want from such a car.

I also miss the stabilisers since I don't mind cars diving when on the brakes, or pitch back when accelerating. But I HATE bodyroll.

But most of all I miss the LSD option. I remember the 2way LSD on GT4 made almost every car easier to drift a bit through corners, and maintaining some oversteer under braking. But in general the Full-Custom is the best deal.

Back