Different 1.03 issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter pso_20
  • 5 comments
  • 722 views
Messages
3
Messages
Dunpeal_20
I was able to install the update but the system now shuts off after being on for only a few minutes......I've noticed people having issues installing it but not having this exact issue. Anyone else run into this? This is beyond frusterating!
 
I was able to install the update but the system now shuts off after being on for only a few minutes......I've noticed people having issues installing it but not having this exact issue. Anyone else run into this? This is beyond frusterating!
This happened to me once, but I have put in at least 25 hours of play time since the update and it never happened again. Im not sure if this is a GT6 1.03 issue or a console issue. If i had to guess i would say it has something to do with our systems as this is not a widespread issue.
 
There was an optional update for the PS3 I found while troubleshooting the 1.03 failure to update problem. Only fixed things that I never used, but it allowed me to install the update. Try checking the PS3 for a software update.
 
I'm still on 1.02 since my internet is still not set up in my house due to stupid reasons of my
Landlord... So yeah i have had this problem today AFTER completing redull jr championship , my game became just weirder and glitchier
 
I really think it's the system. Checked to see if there was an additional update and there's not. System shut off shortly after that......guess it's time for a newer Ps3.
 
I really think it's the system. Checked to see if there was an additional update and there's not. System shut off shortly after that......guess it's time for a newer Ps3.

I use the Slim, but I am sure the Superslim might be a little more capable
 
Back