- 1,136

- Pennsylvania
- slayer241991
- xXSurturRising
Ok everybody, winding down my last few cars I need so now it's time for phase 2: getting race cars in different colors. Here is what I need:
FTO Super Touring-Green, White, Yellow, Red, Blue
Impreza Super Touring –White, Red, Black
Integra Touring-Black/Blue, Black/Orange
S2000 LM-Black/Red, Black/Purple
RX7 LM-Silver/Black, Blue/Red, Red/Yellow, Yellow/Black, Orange/Gray, White/Blue, Black/White (No Livery)
Clio Sport Trophy-Orange, Yellow, Red, Pink
Now I'm pretty sure all of these exist in the game as I have either seen them here on GTP or raced against them in GT5. If you have one of these cars, please post it here, do not PM me. I will PM you if we strike a deal. Here is what I have to offer in return:
Slot 1:
F2007-Dark Red/Yellow, Dark Red/Red, Bright Red/Red
FGT-Yellow/Black, Blue
370Z Tuned GT Academy-Red
Motul Autech GT-R
Epson NSX
YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R
WoodOne Advan Clarion GT-R
Level 24 Ticket
Slot 2 is anything in my garage....open today before reset only!!!!
**PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THOSE CARS MENTIONED ABOVE, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANY OTHER CARS**
FTO Super Touring-Green, White, Yellow, Red, Blue
Impreza Super Touring –White, Red, Black
Integra Touring-Black/Blue, Black/Orange
S2000 LM-Black/Red, Black/Purple
RX7 LM-Silver/Black, Blue/Red, Red/Yellow, Yellow/Black, Orange/Gray, White/Blue, Black/White (No Livery)
Clio Sport Trophy-Orange, Yellow, Red, Pink
Now I'm pretty sure all of these exist in the game as I have either seen them here on GTP or raced against them in GT5. If you have one of these cars, please post it here, do not PM me. I will PM you if we strike a deal. Here is what I have to offer in return:
Slot 1:
F2007-Dark Red/Yellow, Dark Red/Red, Bright Red/Red
FGT-Yellow/Black, Blue
370Z Tuned GT Academy-Red
Motul Autech GT-R
Epson NSX
YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R
WoodOne Advan Clarion GT-R
Level 24 Ticket
Slot 2 is anything in my garage....open today before reset only!!!!
**PLEASE NOTE, I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THOSE CARS MENTIONED ABOVE, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ANY OTHER CARS**
Last edited: