different editions discs....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daviek
  • 4 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
12
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Daviek1973
hello all,

Our 18 month old daughter has hidden my GT6 disc (I've caught her switching the PS3 on and ejecting discs before) and no matter where i look i can't find it. My question is, what's the difference between the anniversary edition which i had and the standard one?

After a quick search it looks like its just the codes that come with the anniversary edition, if this is correct I might just buy a standard copy so im not pulling my damn hair out looking for the original.

can anybody confirm this?


Cheers

Davie
 
They're the same thing. Go get the Standard edition, you already have the codes/downloaded the cars.

PS: You got a hell raiser on your hands there :lol: :cheers:
 
Cheers for the reply :)

she is indeed a handful, worst of it is shes the youngest of 4 :eek: and her brothers and sister are teaching her all they know ........
 
Somehow I cant see the Mrs being very happy with that :D
 
Back