Different layouts in Course Maker

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 6 comments
  • 999 views

ScottPuss20

Goofy Little Cat
Premium
Messages
18,228
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
ScottPuss20
Messages
CheetahsMeow
[IF THIS THREAD DOESN'T BELONG HERE, PLEASE MOVE IT]
When I used course maker in GT5, I liked to make big tracks but I also wanted to have smaller layouts within the track. I'm hoping that the next version of course maker allows you to do this. It would give more variety and a chance for smaller vehicles to sample parts of the track without having too go far.
 
That's a great idea! Will PD do this? Likely not buy would love it in a corse maker
 
I think multiple pits would be cool for endurance races!
 
The Course Maker should have as much freedom like in Modnation Racers, not like the one in GT5 where you can't adjust your track location and add resources.
 
Absolutely loved course maker in the last game.
I spent most of my time focusing on creating long windy country road courses.

I love the idea of adding more features and being able to drive in reverse.

I can only imagine how much time i would spend on this if it was much more robust.
If PD is smart, and i have a feeling they are. They likely are making it bigger and better and creating an opportunity for creating a community driven content that could build real'ish courses that they would no longer need licenses for.
Like the way forza had created a very robust livery editor where users create content that can be real or fictional.

Don't get why this isn't more off a game plan for more companies, but not to get off track... I'm really looking forward to this feature and think it would be pretty cool to have multiple layouts at one course.

Only time will tell
 
Back