different physics from GTHD to GT:P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter krypt0o
  • 6 comments
  • 1,362 views
Messages
2
In GTHD i was for about 2 months in top 5 at all times with the tuned evo reverse EN track getting 14.5k-16k quite easy, but now on GT:P it seems a lot harder to whip the car around without having to perform a feignt drift, as if the physics are different, maybe i became n00b idk lol. any help would be great
 
GTHD was exactly what it ment. It was GT4...with GT5 graphics in HD.

Now it's like, GT5 physics. It took me about 2 days to get used to...rather frustrating
 
If you havent unlocked tuning yet, you should do that before drifting. It makes a world of difference. I dont think GTHD was anything like gt4 in drift physics. I hated the dreaded snap back oversteer in gt4.
 
In my opinion GTHD was easier to drift than gt4. When I changed from GTHD to GT5 prologue, I couldn't do anything. But after some practice, I became quite good.
 
From what I have read the gthd physics were updated gt4 physics, like notice you could actually kinda do a doughnut and burn out, but it felt the same besides the snapback was gone.
 
I definitely find it more challenging to drift in GT5P, though a whole lot more rewarding than it was in HD.

Make sure you're using PRO physics, relatively easier to drift using that. I don't usually tune any of the cars, except for maxing out steering angle. Hope that helps
 
Back