Different types of silver/chrome?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 07rogersg
  • 13 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
38
Messages
C3H8-GaZ-
I see people offering 5x or 11x and they are still silver/chrome whats the difference?
Which chrome number is considered the best?

Thanks
 
They are the same. People are saying the will trade 5 or 11 of them for something else.
 
Not sure if this is fake, but it was retweeted by @GTPlanetNews:

i0220406-1294579186.jpg


I've only had two Silver Chromes, one from buying cars (after I'd bought 430 cars! It's randomly given, though, I think) and one from a guy on my PSN list. I gave him an F430 I got for free, came back to GT5 the next day and he'd sent me silver chrome and matte yellow, so it pays to be charitable!

Edit: Sorry, totally misunderstood the OP, and sorry about the image size too...
 
There's a chrome orange but that is just an orange metallic paint
 
No, it's the Lotus Evora for only 100,000 credits. It's not a real chrome paint but still looks good.
 
No. The chrome line cars are not painted chrome. They have chrome lines/racing stripes down the middle and a chrome GT logo on the side.
 
No, it's the Lotus Evora for only 100,000 credits. It's not a real chrome paint but still looks good.

Are you sure? I'm pretty certain I saw it when I was buying my second Elise to replace my RM'd one. Also I got my Evora in lime green, yet I have a Chrome Orange Metallic paint chip from my first Elise.
 
oh lol I feel kinda stupid now D:

Nah, no worries - look at the pics of some Cars from other users, I've seen Chrome Gold and Chrome Silver - so far they're 2 of the nicest out there. I used to have some Hot Wheels Cars in various Chrome Colours, Red, Blue, Green and so on, not sure if GT5 offers similar ones, but, I've only won Chrome Silver so far.
 
DLC gt chrome colors # and Japanese #002 I think.
 
Are you sure? I'm pretty certain I saw it when I was buying my second Elise to replace my RM'd one. Also I got my Evora in lime green, yet I have a Chrome Orange Metallic paint chip from my first Elise.

Both have that paint option. :)
 
Back