Different Version of GT3?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lineay
  • 8 comments
  • 1,955 views
Messages
5
I have the euro ver GT3, and have problem with the licence B8 gold. My record is always at 32.801 to 33, but I cant hit 32.800.(Gold in B8 need 32.800)

Few days ago I go meet my friend, He playing the japan version of GT3, and I found the B8 gold only need 33.000....WTF! I got the gold very easy...

I cant understand why...Dont know if anyone else noticed this.
 
It can be done mate. :) I have a time of about 32.789 or something.
 
To answer your question, yes, there are different versions of GT3, and yes, some of the license times are different, and there are even some tracks that are different for the licenses.

As for gold, keep trying! I'm not a great GT3 driver, yet I was able to snatch all of the golds in the IA license. Just keep going at it, and don't be afraid to try entirely new race lines. Also, look at the demo video... that helps a lot.
 
Originally posted by Sage
To answer your question, yes, there are different versions of GT3, and yes, some of the license times are different, and there are even some tracks that are different for the licenses.

As for gold, keep trying! I'm not a great GT3 driver, yet I was able to snatch all of the golds in the IA license. Just keep going at it, and don't be afraid to try entirely new race lines. Also, look at the demo video... that helps a lot.
Hmmmmm, I am completely and utterly surprised that you didn't tell him to use the Search and close the thread, Sage. :D
 
I have got all golds in the B...once you get to A it is a lot harder...but the final tests are always the hardest...
 
B and Rally all gold here.
Not gonna attempt the others until I get those last 12 cars...
kideng
 
All gold except S....I'm dreading S and have been putting it off...
:rolleyes:
 
That'll just be your 48/48 golds then... :D I'm even on Goldjunkies' list :D

Lineay - if you have an Xport or Sharkport I can send you a replay of a gold time for B8 if you'd like. You can use it as a ghost and learn where you're losing time. If I remember right it's the R32 Skyline/Trial Mountain one - always been one of my least favourites, so don't give up :D
 
I have a bit of advice then...now that i remember what it is:
At the second turn, don't brake heavily, just brake a little then turn so you slide and straighten up on the next corner. Grrr, I don't have any advice for the long 90 degree turn though...that is just pure luck not to hit the wall and slide it through. :)
 
Back