Differentials

• Thread starter BoosTDIt
  • 4 comments
Can someone give me the break-down on tuning the fullly adjustable LSD...
Basicly i understand the idea behind it but i'm puzzled as to what extent the values youre allowed to tune apply?

Example..it the 100 tops a percentage value or a random number..

what is a good example of a
FF
FR
4WD

setup???

I'm trying to understand how strong is the effect applied in the game ..by lets say you up it by 5 clicks...??

The info is here as well.

If I remember rightly there was a series of threads in the GT3 Settings and Tunings specifically about setting up the LSD. In fact, there is also a section about it in the OLR Racing School forum.

As to dialing it in, well, unfortunately that's down to trial and error I'm afraid. The LSD is a very useful tool for dealing with acceleration or deceleration cornering behaviour and as such is particularly tied to an individuals driving style. The settings do interact with each other also (which can muddy the waters sometimes) but generally it's a case of tweaking the value, test driving, tweaking a bit more, testing again ad infinitum until you've got a result you're happy with.

the LSD is a very complicated piece of equipment, changeing the level one up or down (acc, dec, int tq.) can make your car really move, by limiting wheel spin in those situations, remember, turn off TCS when you have LSD for a more realistic feel in the changes. you baisically add on whatever level your TCS is at when having an LSD, especially in decel, that is where i felt it most.

👍 Jonerz 👍

Latest Posts

Back