• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XS

Lurker
Premium
United States
Colorado
April-Fool-8.jpg

I originally wasn't going to post a poll thread this month and just choose the next car in last month's poll, but since it was actually pretty even between a few cars, I wanted to see if maybe people's minds have changed. I also wanted to add a few write-ins that were posted in that last poll thread. Cheers!

Voted the Auto Union V16, even though it has historical significance that this car, still it's not premium plus its quality was very very bad when you see it in the dealers plus the worst part, the handling of this car is worse than our Pinoy bus transport. Wouldn't mind PD either turning this into a premium for Bernd Rosemeyer or take this off of the future GT7 game.

I voted the Spirra. It's the only underdog up there, looks quite good for a standard car, and in GT5 it was a lot of fun to drive with a good setup. It also fits it's PP range well, and therefore is competitive - if you can tune it.

I quite like the sound of the Spirra (accidentally voted for the F1- derp), never really tried it so it would finally give me a reason.

Latest Posts

Back