Difficulty Help

Canada
Vancouver, BC
liampage123
Okay. F1 2012 is hard! I have the difficulty set to professional. Every race I want to finish in the top 10, I end up somewhere between 15th and last most of the time. Can you actually finish in first place on professional difficulty?
This is in Career mode.
If you have any tips please let me know.

Thanks

You can finish in 1st place on Legendary if you practice enough. And that is all you need. There is no tip or car set up that will make you go super fast. Just play the game and within a week or two you'll be right up there. Only thing that is drastically different from 2011 is the braking. You'll need to brake earlier than you think in this game. Especially in the lower tier cars. But as I said, just keep practicing.

You can finish in 1st place on Legendary if you practice enough. And that is all you need. There is no tip or car set up that will make you go super fast. Just play the game and within a week or two you'll be right up there. Only thing that is drastically different from 2011 is the braking. You'll need to brake earlier than you think in this game. Especially in the lower tier cars. But as I said, just keep practicing.

Okay thank you. I think a good setup will help though.

I set the downforce to 1-1 and the handling of the car only slightly changed. In fact I found it to be a faster set up because the handling model is so appalling in 2012.

I set the downforce to 1-1 and the handling of the car only slightly changed. In fact I found it to be a faster set up because the handling model is so appalling in 2012.

Turn all aids off, use a wheel and set the AI to Legend.

Mr. S
Understeer or not - there is definitely a huge difference.

There may not be a huge difference in feel but there can be a huge difference in speed.
Ive lost races to the ai just because my car was set up wrong. Too much downforce will kill you on the faster tracks while too little downforce hampers you on slower tracks.

Back