Difficulty Level

• Thread starter RallyeRon
  • 7 comments
Hi all, this is my first post:)

Is it possible to change the difficulty level at all?

Its just that some of the races seem very easy? Is it just me?

I got the game the other day thinkin it would be a lot harder than say motogp4 or TTsuperbikes, Im a big fan of the GT series so ive got used to the physics of the game quite well. Some of the licence challenges are quite hard, but i still got silver on all of them. Ive won the 750cc and 1000cc races with a standard VFR400 !!!!

Is it me or are the CPU players slow? (or am i actually quite good!)

Do they get any quicker or harder?

Thanks a lot, Cheers:tup:

No you are not alone, TT is fairly easy as far as the races go. If you want a challenge, try to get all golds on the licenses.

The hardest race in the game is to unlock the Yamaha TZ-250. The race is against 2 AI riders on Tsukaba.

The AI is not great and is very much the same as that in the GT series (Not the best AI you've ever seen, to put it nicely) The AI riders tend to stick to the same line round a circuit and cannot be influenced to change that line, nor are they that effected when crashed into.

To finish, no, its not great AI but at the end of the day you will be having far to much fun with the bikes to notice :D It's a great game!

Ya I agree about the AI. However I don't think its nearly as bad as it is in GT4, because with bikes you can make passes that aren't possible with cars. So even though you still have blind AI, you have much more room to pass than in GT4.

3 wheel drive: You should definitly get the game. It opened me up to the entire world of motorcycles and I pay much more attention to them now when I'm on the road.

Is it really the hardest? The TZ250 Challenge Mode on Tsukuba? I gave up on that one in disgust, as I was hoping to enter it and pick up the bike to use for one of the series (they're all pretty easy, so I was looking for a small bike to keep the difficulty high) and I was shocked by how much harder it was to get than other "S" License restricted bikes.

I'm still a beginner (at TT) and I find the racing pretty easy... despite the fact that driving the bikes is much harder than driving in GT.

yeah, the AI is terrible. the difficulty level is not very hard, and the tz 250 race is the hardest i think. but again, it only takes a few tries to learn how to get around the other 250s and it should be yours.

Yep there is a separate thread on that race so I won't go into detail, but the TZ-250 is one of my favorite bikes to race because its so light weight.

Back