Difficulty of Circuit Experiences: (Detailed Chart Included) How Would You Rate Them?

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
Below is a peak at a Circuit Experience sheet I’m about to release in a dedicated thread along with quite a few others I’ve had for a bit. The one below will have a few formats, some more condensed and others with extra info. I’ll have a page that can be used as a checklist for the circuits and sectors that will be attached. They will also have the ability to sort a few different ways.

ATM, the second selectable page (at the bottom left) just has the cars used for each, the number of sectors and their bonuses.

Anyway, I’d like to include a “difficulty rating” from 1-3 so I’m looking for community feedback for a general consensus. They will just be “1” by default so no need to mention ones that are particularly easy; I’m looking for which you all would rate a “2” or “3”

1 = Regular
2 = More Difficult
3 = The Most Challenging

Thanks Guys 👍

Last edited:
Fisherman's Ranch I'd say is the only "3", at least in my opinion.

Nordschleife probably gets a "2" for the sheer size of the track.
Catalunya was a "2" for me too, but mainly because the Lamborghini handled awfully.
Autopolis was difficult, but it might just be the fact I'm not a fan of that circuit!
Could possibly give all the Rally ones a "2", but then again it might just be my dislike for the Rally in GT.

Last edited:
I feel like it's a bit hard to determine this with how many minute changes in the physics have occurred via updates. One course that may've been harder previous might now be a lot more bearable, and the inverse might also be true.

I feel like it's a bit hard to determine this with how many minute changes in the physics have occurred via updates. One course that may've been harder previous might now be a lot more bearable, and the inverse might also be true.
Interesting, good point. I think that slipped my mind because (sometime last year) I noticed that there were power+weight combinations that were impossible to replicate at the pp limit that were displayed in Missions. I was likely under the false impression that Circuit Experiences & Missions would play the same unless they were intentionally modified. In hindsight, whether they goof the PP to maintain the same acceleration/speed as before, the suspension + tires are likely going to cause them to handle differently.

I suspect the modeling from 1.31 changed things quite a bit. I didn’t try anything back to back though

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've done any of the CEs; I only have a handful left to do. However, some of those Tokyo freeway ones are brutal (yes, I realize they're not on the list). If you even look at the wall... fail.

Last edited:
For me at least all of the dirt tracks are a 1
Idk if it’s a damning indictment of how bad the game’s dirt physics are but if I can get gold by over five seconds whilst heavily intoxicated then there’s something wrong
I'm usually OK with the dirt tracks but that last physics patch introduced a hell of a lot of understeer. I had to move most of the torque to the rear and steer with the throttle to get around it. Not pleasant.

I’ve struggled the most of with the final sector of LM and the 3rd sector of Bathurst/Mount Panorama. I can’t help but wonder if the physics update making braking and turning harder and increased understeer makes certain turns harder or if I just suck. Probably the latter.

Haven't tried it since the numerous physics updates, but the final sector of Le Mans made it a 2 when I was doing it. I hear it's not as brutal anymore, so may be worth a revisit

I'd put the majority down as a 1, but the Nordschliefe and Fisherman's Ranch definitely a 3. Also I've personally really struggled with the Tokyo circuits due to their obscenely sensitive wall contact penalties - so all Tokyo CE's are a 3 in my books.

Not sure, but I would say Sainte-Croix was the hardest for me.

I used to spend almost all my driving hours in Nordschleife lobbies (GT6 and early GTS) so it's close to second nature at this point. It was also the first track I learned to drive on wheel (using the 86 GT Limited in 2020)

Any of the Croix layouts could be considered the opposite just due to the width of the track alone. Add those weird, flat, low-visibility and squared corners into the mix and now you've made something that should only exist in my nightmares.

Last edited:
I tried the Cirque de la Sarthe a few months ago (post 1.31) and it was really hard. I don't have much experience on the track and I've never done the grind race on it. I was also new to VR at the time but the rest of the track was relatively easy. For that reason, I'll rate it a 3.

Latest Posts

Back