- 8
I hope its just me not used to the GT4 physics, but I cant stay consistent with my lap times at all. I did about 20 laps on Seoul, and each lap was very unique.
It feels like theres 0 margin for error, like if you brake just a milisecond too late, you're gonna eat wall.
And turning is a whole nother story, theres a very small area where you can maintain your speed or gain speed, and if you dont have it just right, you can kiss your time goodbye.
I hope its just in the learning curve and i'll have it down soon, might even be that im using a used car
Anybody else feel the same way?
It feels like theres 0 margin for error, like if you brake just a milisecond too late, you're gonna eat wall.
And turning is a whole nother story, theres a very small area where you can maintain your speed or gain speed, and if you dont have it just right, you can kiss your time goodbye.
I hope its just in the learning curve and i'll have it down soon, might even be that im using a used car
Anybody else feel the same way?