Difficulty with tuning....

• Thread starter Andrew3173
  • 6 comments
Italy
Italy
So, is it just me, or every time that i think i have the tune nailed down, after some time (a day or less) that i dont touch it, when i come back to enjoy it i find the car doesn't respond anymore like it used to? I mean, whats the deal with this game?! I swear i aint crazy plz help!

I noticed this before the last 1.31 update. Not noticed it so much now.

I spent about an hour on two tunes i had previously worked on for the BMW M2 Competition & Nissan Silvia S14. I had both setup pretty close to where i wanted them.
I decided to drive both round Tokyo Express in an online lobby. Both cars were fast & handled really well. I really enjoyed racing them around.

A couple of nights later i went back to both cars in the same online lobby & both seemed to understeer & oversteer more than before. Something just didn't feel right with both cars. I was definitely slower in faster corners. It was almost like the tunes had changed slightly, but the setup was exactly the same...

I just assumed it was me. I haven't touched either car since the 1.31 update

I noticed this before the last 1.31 update. Not noticed it so much now.

I spent about an hour on two tunes i had previously worked on for the BMW M2 Competition & Nissan Silvia S14. I had both setup pretty close to where i wanted them.
I decided to drive both round Tokyo Express in an online lobby. Both cars were fast & handled really well. I really enjoyed racing them around.

A couple of nights later i went back to both cars in the same online lobby & both seemed to understeer & oversteer more than before. Something just didn't feel right with both cars. I was definitely slower in faster corners. It was almost like the tunes had changed slightly, but the setup was exactly the same...

I just assumed it was me. I haven't touched either car since the 1.31 update
Thats exactly what i've been experiencing

I want to believe that, but you are making it very difficult 😜

Well no, I dont notice cars doing stuff different outside of any game update with changes to any kind of related physics.
Dont know what to tell you, if you're tunes stay consistent then good for you

Back