Digital Copy of Forza 5 not Loading Anymore

United States
NY, NY
GTP_shawtyoner
shawtyoner
I purchased the digital version of FM5 a few days ago, and I have been enjoying the hell out to it. However, now the game will not load, it gets stuck on the main screen after clicking A to start.

The same thing is happening on the Forza Horizon demo as well. Is this, or has this happened to anyone else? Is this a game issue, or a Box issue?

EDIT: This was also happening to Blu Ray game, not just digital.

UPDATE:
Ok so it seemed it was some issue regarding storage I guess. I contacted customer support, they had me do the steps:

Settings > Disc and Blu Ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Storage

Then shut down, unplug all Xbox cables and wait 5 min for it to reset. Then start up.

Issue resolved. In case this happens to anyone, follow these steps. Mods can close if need be.

Last edited:
I purchased the digital version of FM5 a few days ago, and I have been enjoying the hell out to it. However, now the game will not load, it gets stuck on the main screen after clicking A to start.

The same thing is happening on the Forza Horizon demo as well. Is this, or has this happened to anyone else? Is this a game issue, or a Box issue?
Have you tried fully closing the game by pressing start while at the main Xbox Hub and selecting close?

If so, have you also tried hard restarting your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console for a couple of seconds?

May have already tried those, but it doesnt hurt to start at the basics.

Have you tried fully closing the game by pressing start while at the main Xbox Hub and selecting close?

If so, have you also tried hard restarting your Xbox by holding down the power button on the console for a couple of seconds?

May have already tried those, but it doesnt hurt to start at the basics.

I did try the basic stuff, but got a more effective method from Xbox Support. Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to me and the Xbox button wouldn't even bring up the options to turn off the console or controller until I unplugged the console so it's kind of nice to know other people have had this too and it's not just me.

Back