DigoARA's Gallery - Realistic Shots

• Thread starter DigoARA
  • 6 comments
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
DigoARA
Hey all, I've been a lurker for a long time.

I'm going to begin sharing my photos, much like everyone else my main focus are realistic looking shots. However, I try to police myself on camera location, avoiding unrealistic shots.

I try to define my pictures as 3 diferent styles.

1. Racing Photography - Much like real world, pictures of a car driving the racetrack. Again, Real angle, real camera position, etc etc etc.

2. Marketing Images - I love these, style of pictures you would see in a Mercedes-Benz magazine ad.

3. Artistic - blurs, pans, photos that express much more then the image can define.

Hope you guys enjoy, I will try to update often. These are a few of the hundreds and hundreds I selected for now.

Lotus 97T - I love it, I try to keep a mindset that Senna was not at the wheel, but some test driver in some odd closed off racetrack testing.
FuZzqHx.jpg

fJoqOzm.jpg

mrT01Vp.jpg

lKUy60e.jpg

One of my favorite cars in the game. I really hope someone organizes a championship with this car. Its very simular to the SCCA Miata class cars and would make an awesome racing series.

OUO7Hzy.jpg

aQdnGOp.jpg

Z88Pbvh.jpg

Some single shots...

1980's F1 First lap?
LZlBUmJ.jpg

Alfa 147 - I have so many oddball cars. Its a shame I can't find a ideal PP to use them online.
OuAdh5Y.jpg

Time Attack Evo - I love this shot!
lDE9vO3.jpg

Last chicane on the Nurburgring GP circuit. Yes, I made it out fine.
9bEzYYf.jpg

VW Beetle
dwzqyM2.jpg

599 GTB at Goodwood
rtqFODS.jpg

Alpine at Goodwood
Rb22M27.jpg

BMW M3 on the limit
QgQUj2l.jpg

Audi Quattro - If you squint and image the co-driver reading pace notes you can almost feel the hard braking and the tires on the limit in this photo.
0q3Jde5.jpg

6utD2ZJ.jpg

Back