- 594

- Hamburg
- Turbo--Kai
Hello all of you out there on the planet!
In Germany at "New Year's Eve" on nearly every tv channel runs several times a funny clip called "Dinner for one" [or "the 90th birthday"].
This is about a lady having dinner with four dead friends that will be played by her butler...
I am afraid that this is not known over the boarders of Germany so I'd like to share this with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v4BYV-YvA
It has quiet funny moments...
First I was sure this should at least be known in the UK due to the speech and design... But I made a little research and in fact this clip has been done by a Northern German TV station back in 1963...
It is still the most repeated tv show in Germany and has been in the Guinness Book 1988 for being the world's most repeated tv production...👍
In 2007 people from the "daily telegraph" watched it and recommended the British TV stations should show this too...But none of them really did so far...
Any guys (not Germans) know this too?
In Germany at "New Year's Eve" on nearly every tv channel runs several times a funny clip called "Dinner for one" [or "the 90th birthday"].
This is about a lady having dinner with four dead friends that will be played by her butler...
I am afraid that this is not known over the boarders of Germany so I'd like to share this with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v4BYV-YvA
It has quiet funny moments...
First I was sure this should at least be known in the UK due to the speech and design... But I made a little research and in fact this clip has been done by a Northern German TV station back in 1963...
It is still the most repeated tv show in Germany and has been in the Guinness Book 1988 for being the world's most repeated tv production...👍
In 2007 people from the "daily telegraph" watched it and recommended the British TV stations should show this too...But none of them really did so far...
Any guys (not Germans) know this too?