Dio Gallery - update Alpine and Corvette

• Thread starter diobel
  • 26 comments
United Kingdom
Kendal/Cumbria/UK
diobel
IMG_0014.jpg

Welcome in DioGallery.

Love making photos in GT games..but in GtPlanet i am new to posting and editing..
I dont say my photos are perfect but for me they good like yours:)
To make perfect and quality photos there is only PRACTICE and PRACTICE so this is why i upload so many of them.
I am happy to hear from you your comments and other tips to make my photos look better.

WELCOME IN MY GALLERY and ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Wow, all your pictures are so clear and vibrant, great start to your gallery! I especially like the 2nd to last Ferrari - dreamy!

I hope you like my photos.
There is more to come today from Ferrari.
Thank you for visiting my gallery

Nice start to your gallery 👍 The last two pics (the GTO & the Dino) are really beautiful and have a realistic rendering.

I finish with Ferrari and now its time for some other great cars..
New update later tonight.

I agree with GTracer98. Apart from the slight over sharpening, all your images have great lighting, composition, angles & toning. Keep up the good work!👍

Here is one way, I would make your gallery more tidy:

Instead of posting full size shots in the image code, you should start to use thumbnails in the future. Because people would still get to see the full size shots, while speeding up the time it takes for each post to finish loading.

Last edited:
I agree with Jamie, I takes a long time to load the images in your gallery, why not a flickr account and a link here ?
Anyway you make a great work. The second, fourth and fifth shots with the integra are just superb, love this kind of effect and edit work 👍 I also like a lot the shots 1, 5 &6 with the Honda CR-Z TC.The part of the Alpine set on the snow is excellent. And I alos like a lot the composition of the first Corvette shot.

Back