Director raceing..who use's it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vip
  • 1 comments
  • 366 views

Vip

Messages
38
I will admit I used it for the crappy races because my car was heaps more powerful as its pretty boring when you blow the other cars off the road, but i prefer to race myself as theres nothing like a cool close competitive race where you know if you make one mistake you could loose the race! but besides that i find it annoying as the damn thing doesnt overtake the cars it likes to stay behind them and "bump" them, then it might have a shot on the overtake lol that really bugs me! for the long 8 hour races I think i might use it as well.
 
Throws large rock with message reading "SEARCH!"

Search for 'B-Spec' to get some answers. And by Searching I mean the actualt function, not just scan the first page.
 
Back