Dirt 2.0 has finally clicked

• Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 8 comments
Wales
Wales
Neil Pearl Jam
NEILPEARLJAM
So, as the title says, I now get it when people told me to stick with it as I used to get so frustrated with a game I was desperate to enjoy, thanks to guys on here I finally found a G29 setting that felt just right and it’s a revelation, having an absolute blast and the feeling when you nail a stage is becoming quite addictive, looks really good too on my PS4 Pro, especially New England...so yeah, I’m apologising for all the times in the past that I’ve bashed this game :bowdown::bowdown:

It really is a gem of a title and makes you appreciate the wisdom of codemasters having a distinct split between their arcade and sim rally titles.

Gives some hope that this idea might encourage sms to go in this direction with the project cars franchise and prevent the pr disaster with what’s happening with the pre launch of pc3!
Surly this would be financially viable given that the two titles could share assets and have the possibility of even having a crossover of sales with fans of Both sub genres.
How about it @IanBell ?

So, as the title says, I now get it when people told me to stick with it as I used to get so frustrated with a game I was desperate to enjoy, thanks to guys on here I finally found a G29 setting that felt just right and it’s a revelation, having an absolute blast and the feeling when you nail a stage is becoming quite addictive, looks really good too on my PS4 Pro, especially New England...so yeah, I’m apologising for all the times in the past that I’ve bashed this game :bowdown::bowdown:
Any chance of sharing your wheel settings? as it's totally put me off playing as the steering feels so bad. Playing Dirt Rally and the steering is good from the start, haven't needed too change anything

Any chance of sharing your wheel settings? as it's totally put me off playing as the steering feels so bad. Playing Dirt Rally and the steering is good from the start, haven't needed too change anything

Same, I could use your settings. What era of cars is your favorite?

I can share mine, i love dr2 and feel it great on my g29. It might be a little older settings but i didnt change much if did i think, maybe i dropped brake saturation to 60 , i forget, need check on my ps4 when back home.
20191103_215358_HDR.jpg
20191103_215403_HDR.jpg

Edit: No aids.

Last edited:
These are the settings I use and they work absolutely brilliantly for me, obviously our driving styles may be way different but hopefully these put you in the right direction and you can tweak them more to your style @DesertPenguin @Pmc4068 good luck
F66F8265-6377-4FA4-88D3-9D13F588F6BC.png
3F85ABEF-EC98-4E40-9E0D-004EED8A8646.png
C4438FDE-6344-4DF3-91B3-FD1FC1C578BB.png

Does by the seat of my pants count? To be honest I’m not really sure, but the cars seem a lot more planted now with these settings

Back